Lakeshore Community Support Centre
The Mission of CSC is to serve the community responsibly by providing information about and access to health, government and community support services.
Our Letters Patent objects are as following:
- Identify unmet human service needs in the community.
- Develop services to meet the aforementioned needs.
- Inform the public of the many public services available in order to assist then to take advantage of available opportunities.
- To preserve and enhance the dignity and integrity of each individual regardless of age, ethnic, economic, social or other origin and in general to raise the quality of life in the community in so far as is possible.
- To respect the goals and objectives of other public welfare agencies and or organizations.
- Street: 499 Notre Dame Street, P.O. Box 885
- City: Belle River, Lakeshore
- Province: Ontario
- Postal Code: N0R 1A0
- Country: Canada
- Telephone: 519-728-1435
- Fax: 519-728-4713