CCSD specializes in social, economic, labour market and demographic issues, and provides statistical and analytical research services to our clients.
Many of our research reports are available online.
CCSD publications are available for viewing and personal use. It is not permissible to reproduce hard copies of these publications for sale or free distribution to others.
- The Personal Security Index (2002)
by Andrew Jackson, Spyridoula Tsoukalas, Laura Buckland & Sylvain Schetagne
- Gaining Ground: The Personal Security Index (2001)
by Sylvain Schetagne, Andrew Jackson, & Shelley Harman
- Learning Through Recreation: Data Analysis and Review (2001)
by Andrew Jackson, Paul Roberts, Shelley Harman
- Four Hypothese about the Public Policy Significance of Youth Recreation (2001)
Lessons from a Literature Review and a Data Analsys on "Learning through Recreation"
- A Community Growing Apart: Income Gaps and Changing Needs in the City of Toronto in the 90s (2001)
by Andrew Jackson, Sylvain Schetagne, Peter Smith
- Children and Youth with Special Needs: Summary Report and Finding (2001)
- Building Bridges Across Generations in the Workplace (2001)
by Sylvain Schetagne