Thrive Project - Labour Market Partnership Program (BC)
The BC non-profit sector is recognized as an employer of choice and a place where all people can build meaningful, productive and long-lasting careers.
Together with the BC non-profit sector, and additional expertise, develop a go-to source of resources and services for human resource management, and create a network of support for today and tomorrow’s workforce.
- To develop comprehensive and forward-thinking non-profit HR resources and services.
- To develop a comprehensive web portal as a delivery and engagement vehicle for non-profit HR tools and resources.
- To ensure the non-profit sector is aware of and engaged in the initiative through active communications and marketing.
- To develop a model that supports sustainability of the Project.
- To engage a diversity of stakeholders in the development and implementation of the Project.
- Street: 200-475 West Georgia Street
- City: Vancouver
- Province: BC
- Postal Code: V6B 4M9
- Country: Canada
- Telephone: 604.688.2204