Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) is the department of the Government of Canada responsible for developing, managing and delivering social programs and services. We deliver some $87 billion in programs and services and have approximately 24,000 employees, approximately 19,000 of whom work under Service Canada.
- Just the Facts - contains information dedicated to dispelling myths and misconceptions about HRSDC programs.
We are committed to excellence in what we do:
- For people - we serve Canadians with a focus on accountability and results.
- Through partnerships - we work with Canadians to find innovative ways to develop and deliver the policies and programs they need.
- Through knowledge - we generate, contribute, and share knowledge effectively to support and inform decision-making.
HRSDC’s mission is to build a stronger and more competitive Canada, to support Canadians in making choices that help them live productive and rewarding lives, and to improve Canadians’ quality of life.
- Street: Canada Enquiry Centre
- City: Ottawa
- Province: Ontario
- Postal Code: K1A 0J9
- Country: Canada
- Telephone: 1-800-622-6232
- Fax: 1-613-941-1827